webtrees 2.1.7 is now available for download.
There are a number of bug-fixes, including:
- Missing date on
- Notes on
CHANevents were lost when editing.
- Wrong lines in descendancy chart if children in the wrong order.
- Last-change timestamp logic fails for arabic/persian.
0 _TASKrecords created by Ages.
- Broken HTML layout in new-media modal.
- HTML error in statistics block.
- Level 1 shared notes wrongly shown as links.
- Wrong sorting for
- Wrong element type for
- Only delete one-person families when there are no significant facts.
SEX Xbreaks the individual list.
- List of media folders not sorted.
FAM:MARR:TYPEnot visible for new records.
INDI:EDUC:AGNCnot visible for new records.
- Trees with all-numeric names break site logs.
- Ignore trailing newlines when editing raw GEDCOM.
- Don’t show file format on media list.
- Wrong formatting for place names ending in commas.
There are some new features:
- Can now add/edit
- When adding new individuals, the panels for each fact remember whether they were expanded or collapsed.
- Support for more media mime types.
- Show the internal error code on the error-check page.
- Allow notes in source citations.
- Allow shared notes in
INDI:_NMARto be added.
See the change log for details.