webtrees 2.1.10 is now available for download.
It fixes a bug in the auto-upgrade code that exists in 2.1.8 and 2.1.9. If you are using either of those versions, you need to apply a manual patch before using the auto-upgrade. See here for details.
- Robots that request disabled languages and then visit unauthorized pages cause errors in the logs
- Wrong statistic shown for lastEventPlace
- Wrong date order MDY for
- Fix validation errors that break various edit pages.
- Fact-level restrictions not matching upper/lower case.
- webtrees will now use the first
NAMErecord for an individual, even it is a married name.
- Block more bad robots and verify others.
See the change log for details.