webtrees 2.1.14 is now available for download.
- Change family members removes all children.
- Email notifications for new releases of webtrees sent in the wrong language.
- Cannot enter empty row into census-assistant.
- Adding XDEBUG parameters during setup causes the
base_urlto be wrongly detected.
- Incorrect collation rules for surnames on the individual list.
- Missing totals in tag-cloud lists.
- Expand/collapse edit fields wrongly connected.
- Old entries in wt_names table cause errors in the individual list.
Updates and new features:
NAMErecords are styled as disabled, to encourage users to use
- Missing API keys for map-providers now gives a helpful message.
- Editing an empty
NAMErecord will now initialise it from the
- Block more bad robots: DataForSeoBot, wp_is_mobile.
- More compatibility updates for SQL-Server.
- Data from edit fields in modal windows are now formatted the same as full-page editors.
- Statistics for common surnames now uses the same logic as the individual list.
See the change log for details.