webtrees 2.1.17 is now available for download.
- Married name parameter lost when navigating individual lists
- Events BCE can break some statistics
- Cannot send email if base_url is undefined
- Relationship names reverese for INDI:ASSO
- Wrong label for _MARNM
- Some combinations of multiple-restrictions not working
- Cannot create new location from edit page
- Cannot add PLAC:_GOV on edit forms
- Menu items with accents not sorted correctly
- Redirect legacy URLs with missing ged parameter
- Location edit form when working in full-screen
- Clicking ancestor in pedigree map not working
- Footer overlaps content when showing some maps
- Width of tables in markdown
- Wrong ISO code for Portugal
- Remove the legacy OS historic map module
- Wrong URLs generated when using ugly URLs.
- Fix edit form for add-spouse-to-individual
- Media not included in total record count statistics
- Cannot export GEDCOM if the HEAD record was deleted
- Add translation into Basque
- Add Awario, ByteSpider and YisouSpider to list of bad bots
- Add validation for Seznam and Microsoftpreview bots
- Only show age-difference for events (not facts) that occur after death
- Add Curacao and Saint Bethelemy to the country lists
- Add new statistics for individiuals/families with sources percentage
- Missing HEAD:CHAR now assumed to be UTF8, for GEDCOM 7 compatibility
Internally, there are some changes to reduce the dependencies on the Laravel libraries, and improve compatibility with different databases.
See the change log for details.