webtrees 2.1.6 is now available for download.
There are a number of bug-fixes, including:
- Fixes for Slovak, Czech and Hungarian alphabets.
- Adoptions create multiple events of close relatives.
- Display of
- Missing spaces in multiline footnotes in reports.
- Add “Multiple” role for associates - for twins, triplets, etc.
- Browser error when language set to certain languages
ADOPnot formatted correctly in events of close relatives.
SOUR:PUBLcan now contain multi-line text.
- Error when file extensions longer than 4 characters.
- Unfriendly error when file-upload is empty.
- Improved display of inline sources.
- Wrong error message for
FAMrecords containing too many
- Add many missing subtags to facts and events.
There are two new features:
- The error checker allows you to hide each type of error.
- Support for more tags created by Aldfaer and Généatique.
There is one privacy-related fix:
- Pending changes were wrongly being shown to visitors.
See the change log for details.